The Council of the Creative Unions of Latvia (CCUL)
The Council of the Creative Unions of Latvia (CCUL) was founded in 1988 at the Plenary Meeting of Writers Union as Culture Council of Creative Unions. In 1995 it was registered as an association of professional creative organizations “The Council of the Creative Unions of Latvia”. CCUL is comprised of 10 creative unions, and total membership exceeds 3000 individual members.
Aims and objectives:
- Participate in the shaping of cultural policies in Latvia;
- Represent and defend the professional, social and economic rights of those working in creative professions;
- Cooperate with Ministry of Culture, Parliament committees, national and local institutions in order to promote culture;
- Delegate representatives for work in consultative committees and expert councils;
- Coordinate information flow on issues of culture to society and cooperation between disciplines of culture.
Member organization of Culture Action Europe since 2018.
Inga Brūvere – Chairman of CCUL
Contact: email@example.com, +371 29252778
Haralds Matulis – General Secretary of CCUL
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +371 26822123
Address: Baznīcas Str. 37-3, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia
Bank account for donations:
Valsts Kase (National Treasury),
Delegates serving on the CCUL
- Andrejs Broks (LDS)
- Ieva Romanova (LFU)
- Inga Brūvere (AUL)
- Arno Jundze (WUL)
- Daiga Šiliņa-Gaismiņa (LTWA)